Open Box Return – 12 inch – BCM QRF Quad Rail Free Float AR-15 Handguard
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Superb Quality with Industry-Leading Barrel Nut & Lock-up Design
The BCM QRF (Quad Rail Free Float) Handguard is a solid upgrade for AR-15/M4 platforms that features the same industry-leading barrel nut and lock-up design originally introduced on BCM’s revolutionary KMR handguard.
It provides four, full-length MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails that give the shooter modularity for mounting accessories and alpha-numeric slot markings are added to aid in the repeatable positioning of accessories.
Lightweight With Extremely Durable Finish
The BCM QRF is precision machined from Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy ensuring high strength and durability while also reducing the overall weight for AR-15 builds. The design also helps in eliminating the loads from the barrel which reduces deflection and pressure resulting in more accurate shooting.
Its proprietary engineered profile also offers additional cross-sectional strength and includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail. The handguard has a total of 4 QD Sling Swivel Sockets (limited rotation) to give shooters multiple sling attachment options.
- Free Float Quad Rail eliminates loads from the barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross-sectional strength.
- Includes 4 QD Sing Swivel Sockets, (limited rotation)
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Lengths available: 7″, 8″, 9″, 10″, 12″
- 1.3 Inside Diameter
- 2.12″ Wide