We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
OPEN BOX RETURN AT3 RD-50
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Only 3.6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
This was an open box unit.
Mounted on a S&W 617
Works great, very satisfied
Bought one on a open box return for a discount..
Looks like a coin twist mark in the slot of the battery cap..is all I can find. No big deal!
Battery was still in the package? Or mabye AT3 included a new one...?
Nice ..I got it and the riser for less than the recent "sale" price for the sight....
I purchased the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot after watching video's of the abuse this red dot was able to tolerate - incredible!! The order placement was easy, shipping was fast and packaging secure. I installed the red dot on a Ruger 10/22 using a picatiny rail mount that fit the factory drilled and tapped holes, no riser was needed. Sighting in the red dot was fairly easy- no windage adjustment was required at all, and the elevation adjustment was easy using the provided instructions (1/4" per click at 25 yards). I was able to repeatedly get a
This unit was an open box item. I couldn't tell it from the new, never sold unit I bought last month. I installed it on another 10-22 which we are setting up for an appleseed event. The 2 min dot size is perfect for this application, but not too small for plinking and hunting use. I have absolutely not problems with either the new unit or this open box model with the possible exception (not unique to these sights) that the adjustment covers have a fine thread and getting them started without cross-threading requires a small amount of patience. Once sighted in, however, you shouldn't need to fiddle with them often. These are very good units.
Got it fast andverygoiddeal on opened box, no visible signs of use. Not able to see in bright sunlight or lighter colored target