We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
OPEN BOX RETURN AT3 RD-50™ Micro Red Dot Reflex Sight
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
OPEN BOX RETURN AT3 RD-50
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional + lifetime warranty!
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Only 3.6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing – no distributor markup.
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: /- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Have Questions About this Product?
The sights dot could have been better but I am happy with the price.The dot had small place at bottom when set to lowest setting.but ok otherwise.
I put it on my ar 22 it works great. Dot is bright and clear and it holds zero.
U was browsing the internet when I came across this open box red dot sight for around $60. With a coupon code I got it for under $55. I saw it new for around $70 and could have forked over another $10 but why? Right? Absolutely right. I got it and it looks brand new. There was something about shutoff issue on the bag but it comes on and goes off on demand. I installed it on my Ar with no issues and it works great thus far. I've yet to get out to the range and test zero but I'm highly optimistic that I won't have any negatives about this little guy. I took a big infinity scope off and when I did a ton of weight went with it. I'm way more mobile and a lot quicker now. Pay for it, get it, enjoy it.
I got a really good deal on this sight because it was an open box return. I also had a coupon so I only paid $53.99 for it and shipping was free.
The description of the sight said because it was an open box return it might have blemishes and/or scratches but would be in perfect working order.
Well not only does it work just fine, but I don't see a blemish or scratch on mine. It looks brand new.
I just needed to attach it to a 1" cowitness riser because I have BUIS. I popped the included battery in it and had it zeroed in a few minutes. It's very easy to adjust via windage and elevation nobs. The nobs seem to have very tight tolerances, for exact adjustments. This sight amazes me for it's quality, even at the regular price of $74.99. I have friends that have paid a lot more for the same or less quality sights.
I also had a question about the sight and the response was very fast, excellent customer service.
I highly recommend this company and this product. Thanks AT3!
I’ve been shooting for 35 years. Shooting to eat, to survive and in completion. I can honestly say, I did not expect such a clear and precise sight at this price point.
I’ve shot almost all of the big name brands, and a few budget brands. I believe we truly live in a time where budget optics are worth every penny and then some.
I put this AT3 optic on a shotgun to test it. I had a several boxes of slug and buckshot and I needed some range time. Mounted this AT3 sight, and was zeroed in under 5 rounds. I then ran through 200 rounds of buckshot and slug throughout the day. The AT3 sight held zero and was amazingly clear in sunlight and low light conditions.
I then placed the same optic on a suppressed 10/22. Zeroed the sight with minimal rounds and started having fun. It’s my basic 10/22 worth a Jard trigger and is basically my truck gun. I purposefully dropped my unloaded 10/22 a few times, both on the sight and just on the butt stock from 18” to 4 feet. STILL HELD ZERO!! When I get to do some suppressed steel shooting, I tend to get carried away and I ran through 400 rounds that evening. I even took the gun with the AT3 mounted on some light varmint hunting and cleared out a few pests. Out-freaking-standing!
Great optic, amazing price, and these folks support our military and first responders. Take the plunge, you won’t regret it.