We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
OPEN BOX RETURN AT3 RD-50
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed functional
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Only 3.6 ounces and 2.4 inches long, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is specifically optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a picatinny rail.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Bought this for a sub 2000.. it was easy to zero after bore sighting.. mounted on a 45 degree m lok.. i love it and will be buying a couple more!!!
I have several red dot sights but the light weight and micro size of the at3 rd-50 is what I like I bought one new and two open box specials which both look like new. Owning three would say how much I like them and I have never seen such fast shipping !!!! Last one I put on a kel Tec cmr-30 with a .83 riser works great.
This is the second AT3 red-dot I've ordered from y'all and the good work perfect one on my SBR and one on my AR pistol that will be SBR'd later this year.... my AR pistol has Diamondhead iron pick up sites that are zeroed in at 75 yards and the open box AT3 Red Dot I just purchased is already set up and aligned to co witness the iron sights so I'm assuming that since it was an open box return someone had already zeroed it in pretty well I'll have to take it to the range to officially test this out but I shouldn't have any problems as my last one was perfect.
Bright dot. Accurate and very dependable. Feels solid and fit my AR perfectly!
This was an open box unit.
Mounted on a S&W 617
Works great, very satisfied