Open Box Return Black- Magpul MBUS AR15 Front Back UP sight MAG247
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Your Trusted Front Back-Up Sight When The Batteries Fail
The Magpul MBUS Front Back-Up Sight Gen 2 is a low-profile folding back-up sight perfect for use alternatively in the event that your batteries fail. Made specifically tailored for the AR15/M16 platform, the MBUS is adaptable and will fit most of 1913 Picatinny-railed handguards.
The sight automatically flips up with just a small amount of pressure on the release tabs and has an adjustable elevation in conjunction with red dot sights to use as 1/3 co-witness. The polymer construction is lightweight but sturdy enough to resists impacts and abuse during operation.
Impact-Resistant Polymer Construction
The Magpul MBUS Front Back-Up Sight Gen 2 is made from impact-resistant polymer, durable enough to last even in the most demanding situations. The detent and spring pressure keeps the sight stable and aligned but also allows for unobstructed folding under the impact.
This Front Back-Up Sight is compatible with most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny / STANAG 4694-railed handguards and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons. It’s very reliable and can be a great front back-up sight for any tactical or emergency situation.
Spring-Loaded Flip-Up Sight
- Easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Polymer construction provides lightweight and resists operational abuse
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Compatible with most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny / STANAG 4694-railed hand guards* and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- ~1.6 MOA (1.886″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~1.2 MOA (1.367″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
- Height – Stowed: ~0.51”
- Length – Stowed: 2.6”
- Length – Deployed: 1.5”
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- An elevation adjustment tool is included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well.
- Front MBUS Gen 2 cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excessive heat issues.
- Front MBUS Gen 2 must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this, the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
- Made in the USA