Open Box Return -Black- Magpul MS1 Sling 1 or 2 Point for AR-15-MAG513
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Optimized And Dedicated Two-Point Sling For AR15 Rifles
The Magpul MS1 Sling is an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around the MS1 slider, this sling provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping.
The MS1 Sling is a versatile addition to your rifle set-up. Once set on the sling mount, it attaches securely with no tails, no loops, and other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands-free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
Durable Structure And Adaptable Design
The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3 and MS4 slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
The Magpul MS1 Sling is made very durable surviving tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions. It also survives static load testing without slippage for 72 hours and weighted six-foot dynamic drop tests.
The MS1 Sling is made in the USA and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1™ Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1-1/4″ wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- MS1 Sling
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
- Length, Overall Recommended: 48-60 ± 5 in.
- Slider Adjustment Range: 10 in.
- Width, Webbing: 1.25 in.
- Width, Pad: 1.85″
- *Specifications based on factory configuration.