Open Box Return-Breek Arms Micro Warhammer AR-15 Charging Handle – Black
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Snag Free Ambidextrous Charging Handle – Breek Micro Warhammer
The Breek Arms Warhammer is a hit. Super affordable, slick look and feel, and deeply-set latches with a super quick release The only complaint some folks have relates to the long levers, which can get caught on your sling or rig. The Micro Warhammer makes an easy fix with shortened latches that won’t catch on your gear. Or jab you mercilessly in the sternum.
Built-In Gas Busting Vents and More
The Warhammer Micro keeps all the features that made the original great. The 7075-T6 aluminum handle has a machined vent to divert pressurized gas, along with a raised shelf to save your eyes. Both of these features are great for suppressed AR-15 builds, along with any system with excess backpressure. They look great and feel great, even with bulkier scope setups thanks to the deep-set latches.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory AR-15 charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Compact ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.4″ total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gunsmithing required
- Made in America