Open Box Return-Breek Arms WARHAMMER Mod 2 Ambidextrous AR 15 Charging Handle – Gray
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Ultra-Slick, Ultra-Affordable Ambidextrous AR15 Charging Handle
If you’re looking for a charging handle upgrade that’s above and beyond the mil-spec, with features that rival the big brands, at a price that really can’t be beaten? Look no further than the Warhammer from Breek Arms. Not only does it make your AR15 truly ambidextrous, but the Warhammer also has thin, deep-set handles to ensure it doesn’t interfere with optics or backup sights, making for an even slicker experience than other handles out there.
Divert Pressurized Gasses From The Receiver
There’s also a relief cut near the rear to divert pressurized gasses from the receiver away from your face, with a raised shelf at the back for more protection, making it ideal for suppressed fire. They’re constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum, and manufactured right here in Minnesota! Plus, the Warhammer now has an array of subtle anodized color options to suit the aesthetic of your build.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78″ total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gunsmithing required
- Made in America