Open Box Return – Black – Magpul MBUS Rear AR-15 Back-Up Sight Gen 2 – MAG248
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Your Trusted Rear Back-Up Sight When The Batteries Fail
The Magpul MBUS Rear AR 15 Back-Up Sight Gen 2 is a low-profile folding rear back-up sight perfect for use alternatively in the event that your batteries fail. Made specifically tailored for the AR15/M16 platform, the MBUS Rear Sight is spring-loaded for fast engagement and can be easily clamped into any Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail system.
The sight automatically flips up with just a small amount of pressure on the release tabs and has an adjustable elevation in conjunction with red dot sights to use as 1/3 co-witness. The polymer construction is lightweight but sturdy enough to resists impacts and operational abuse during tactical situations.
Dual Aperture With Detent Knob To Easily Adjust Windage
The Magpul MBUS Rear AR 15 Back-Up Sight Gen 2 features a dual aperture and a detent knob to easily adjust windage. Made from impact-resistant polymer, it’s durable enough to withstand even the most demanding situations. The detent and spring pressure keeps the sight stable and erect but also allows for unobstructed folding under the impact.
The MBUS Rear Sight is compatible with most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rails and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons. It is very reliable and can be a great rear back-up sight for any tactical or emergency situation.
Impact-Resistant Polymer Construction
- Impact-resistant polymer construction provides lightweight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.3 oz.
- Height above the rail – stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Center of the aperture to the top of rail: 1.42 in.
- Length – stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length – deployed: 1.5 in
- Made in the USA
- ~0.7 MOA (0.754″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.5 MOA (0.547″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius