Open Box Return-GG&G AR15 / M16 Standard Length Scope Rail Mount
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Raise The Line Of Sight Of Your Optics By 1/2 Inch For A Proper Cheek Weld
The GG&G Standard Length Scope Rail Mount was designed to mount easily over the integral rails of the AR-15/M16 flat top receiver and work in conjunction with any of our backup iron sights. The rails mounting brackets raise the line of sight by 1/2 inch, to offer a proper cheek weld when optical devices are attached.
It also protects the flat top receiver’s integral rails from the damaging wear associated with lever-type quick-release mounts, especially those without buffer pads.
Riser For Conventional Optical Sights
The GG&G Standard Length Scope Rail Mount is employed mainly as a riser for conventional optical sights. When mounted with a GG&G back up iron sight, it is flush with the end of the receiver. It locks onto the flat top receiver by means of a full locking sidebar and two round head socket head screws that provide both a positive and perfectly aligned lock-up even on well-worn receiver rails.
This scope mount rail is manufactured from billet 6061 T6 aluminum alloy, black Type III hard-coat anodized per Mil-Spec, and meet MIL-STD-1913. The socket head wrench required for installation is included.
- The GG&G Standard Length AR Scope Mount attaches directly to the flat top receiver.
- Raises line of sight 1/2 inch.
- Works with GG&G’s MAD or A2 rear back up iron sight.
- Offers proper cheek weld height when used with red dot & conventional optics.
- Protects the receiver’s integral rails from wear and damage.
- The dovetail is manufactured to MIL-STD-1913.
- The full-length sidebar provides positive and perfectly aligned lock up even on worn or out of spec receivers.
- Materials: Manufactured from rock-solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Length: 5 inches
- Weight: 3.9 oz.