Open Box Return – Armaspec Stealth AR 15 Recoil Spring (Armaspec SRS) | H2 Weight
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Reduce Recoil, Wear, and Unwanted Rattling
Armaspec’s Stealth Recoil Spring™ is one of the best upgrades for your AR15’s recoil system, and you can feel and hear the difference instantly. The two-stage SRS is silent, eliminating the annoying “twang” of the stock AR15 buffer spring when the action cycles. It also reduces recoil with the multi-spring system, resulting in a smooth, elastic feeling rather than a mechanical recoil impulse. It’s a true innovation, all made in the USA.
- Silent: Eliminates buffer spring rattling in the receiver extension, resulting in a cleaner sound and a smoother action
- Reduced Recoil: The multi-stage system makes a softer recoil impulse than a standard AR15 buffer spring
- Self-Contained: The SRS keeps constant tension on the rear of the bolt, eliminating the need for the buffer spring retainer in new builds
Which Stealth Recoil Spring do I need?
Generally, most users can follow these guidelines when replacing their recoil system – but each firearm is different, especially when looking at non-standard cartridges. If you need to adjust your system, we have replacement weights and bumpers available here.
- Carbine, 3.3oz Equivalent
- 5.56 NATO carbines/rifles, .224 Valkyrie, builds with adjustable gas blocks/lightweight bolt carriers.
- H1, 3.8oz Equivalent
- Short barrel builds in 5.56 NATO or .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, Piston Systems, and Select-Fire 5.56 NATO
- H2, 4.7oz Equivalent
- Suppressed or Overgassed 5.56 NATO, 7.62×39, 6.8 Rem
- H3, 5.6oz Equivalent
- Suppressed for Large Calibers like 7.62×39, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 Rem
- 9mm, 5.4oz Equivalent
- For 9mm builds with removable weight in bolt carrier group (not for other pistol calibers)
- Big Bore
- .450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf, .50 Action Express
- .308, 5.7oz Equivalent
- For AR10 Rifles in .308 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6mm Remington, 6mm Creedmoor
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.