OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
The ARO (Adaptable Reflex Optic) Is AT3’s Smallest, Most Adaptable Red Dot Sight
Boasting the largest viewing area of AT3’s Red Dot Sights, the ARO can be used on just about any rifle platform. As a primary or backup optic on your AR, a sleek reflex sight for your hunting rifle or shotgun, or even riding on a pistol slide adapter, the ARO can do it all – at a price that won’t break the bank.
Planning to mount your red dot on a pistol, shotgun, or other firearm? Check out our selection of ARO-compatible mounting solutions here!
A Dot with a View
- This is our smallest red dot sight, with the biggest viewing area – with none of the bulk of a standard tube
- Multi-coated lenses are scratch resistant, and provide excellent image clarity
- Crisp 3 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting on any platform
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target, no matter where the shooter’s eye is
- 6 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any lighting conditions
- The ARO uses a Fastfire/Venom Style Mounting Footprint, and includes a removable Low Mount for Picatinny Rails
- Mount it on your rifle, shotgun, or pistol – the ARO is built to take on just about everything!
- Waterproof circuitry ensures you’ll stay on target even in adverse conditions
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage, even when the dot takes a beating – from impact or recoil
High Value, Light Cost
- No other Micro Red Dot has an AR-ready riser mount at this price.
- The ARO is factory direct – no markup from distributors.
- Up to 5,000 Hours of Battery Life at Medium Brightness
- CR1632 Lithium battery included.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
About Riser Mounts
- Low Mount – For Direct Mounting to Picatinny Rails
- Med Profile .83” Riser Mount – for “absolute” cowitness with AR iron sights – Sold separately
Not sure what that all means? Check our FAQ below!
Inside of the box:
- ARO Red Dot Sight
- CR1632 Battery
- Low Picatinny Mount
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench for Windage Adjustment
- Torx Wrench for Mounting Screws
- Flathead Screwdriver for Battery Cap
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x23mm
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.9 inch / 48 mm
- Mounting Width: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Height: 1.2 inch / 30 mm
- Objective Lens Area: 23mm x 21 mm
- Battery Type: CR1632 (Battery Included)
- Battery life: Approximately 5,000 Hours on Medium Setting
- Auto Shut-off: 6 Hours
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 50 MOA (total adjustment range 100 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 500g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I mount the ARO to my pistol?
A: The easiest way to mount the ARO to a pistol slide is by using an adapter plate in the Fastfire Pattern. AT3 carries adapter plates that can be used simply by drifting out the rear sight of many popular pistols on the market. The ARO may not fit in pistol slides cut specifically for Fastfire red dot sights.
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the ARO Red Dot Sight?
A: NO – Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on “optics ready” rifles that don’t have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?
I now have three of these. I own 4 Trijicon RMR's and I love them but for $100 vs $500 the AT3 AR0 is impossible to beat. They're reliable, I've never had one fail to turn on, and the different brightness settings allow you to see the dot in sunny or low light conditions. It's also just a really good looking optic!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
I like the performance and quality of this red dot. I usually stay away from "open box" deals but tried this one. It was very frustrating!!! It took 3 shipments to get a "complete" product and a couple weeks after initially receiving ONLY the red dot itself. Missing along the way was: battery and tools. Finally received everything and it works just fine.
Received the product very fast. It was an open box return but you couldn’t tell it. Everything was in the box that was supposed to be. Functions as it should. I’d like to have a couple more. I’m not afraid to buy returns from AT3.
Great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the product and that it functions as it should. We would love to have a couple more of these in stock!
We got three of those sights. Two are great I give them 5stars. However the third box had a truglo sight in the box it works fine but not what we asked for. We are not upset we just wanted you all to know that happened. Can’t wait to start selling more items from you all.
Purchased an open box product. Same as new and included all parts. Great product at great price! 👍🏼
Great deal on a great reflex sight! Thanks for the review!