Open Box Return-Magpul AFG Angled Foregrip – MAG411 – Black
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Maximize Accuracy with Ultimate Control and Precision!
The Magpul AFG (Angled Foregrip) will help mitigate the recoil that will allow you to control your weapon with great precision. With more control over the centerline of the bore, you can facilitate your weapon faster for more accurate follow-up shots.
Reliable and Truly Adaptable
Magpul AFG Angled Foregrip provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue of the shooter’s hand and allows for more precise weapon control.
- Anti-Slip Texture: Aggressive anti-slip textured surfaces provide a positive grip in adverse conditions.
- Ergonomics: Taking into account the natural body mechanics, the shape and angle of the AFG will ultimately improve weapon control and reduce the shooter’s fatigue.
- Interchangeable Inserts: It features a polymer three-piece design with two interchangeable inserts that allow “A2-style” finger nub or “A1-style” flat textured surface depending on the shooter’s preference.
- Rail-mounted forward grip/index point: Designed to improve weapon ergonomics and increase shooter’s speed and efficiency.
- Adaptable: Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails (min. of ~4″ recommended)
- Weight: 2.92 oz
- Length: 5.55″
- Height, over rail: 1.75″
- Width, maximum: 1.77″
- Colors available: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Gray, OD Green
- All mounting hardware included.
- Made in the USA.