Open Box Return-Magpul M-Lok MVG Vertical Grip – MAG597
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Designed To Improve Ergonomics And Weapon Control
The Magpul M-LOK MVG Vertical Grip is a great addition to the AR15/M4 Platform that provides grip support to the forend and improves the consistency of weapon handling. It ultimately improves accuracy by minimizing the recoil as well as provides great protection from the hot parts of the upper part assembly.
M-LOK Vertical Grip provides more control of the forend giving more stability and enhances your stance and accuracy.
Attaches Directly To M-LOK Compatible Hand Guards And Forends
The M-LOK MVG is designed lightweight and attaches directly to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends with no additional Picatinny rails required. It’s made from high-quality polymer and uses the Magpul TSP texture for positive control in all environments.
It also designed with rounded contours and a shorter length optimized for use with the “thumb break method” of shooting that can also be used as a traditional vertical foregrip.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
- High strength polymer construction
- Attaches directly to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends with no additional Picatinny rails required.
- Low profile and lightweight
- TSP Texture for positive control in all environments
- Designed to improve ergonomics and weapon control
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 3.0 in.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.4 oz.
- Cerakote Colors
- Sig Pink H-224
- Burnt Bronze – Burnt Bronze H-148
- Titanium – Titanium H-170
- Tungsten – Tungsten H-237