Open Box Return – Magpul M3 10 Rd Magazine- 308 WIN/7.62 NATO- Fits DPMS/SR25/LaRue OBR- MAG290
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
A Reliable and Cost-Effective 10 Round Magazine Of Next Generation
The Magpul M3 10 Rd Magazine is a highly reliable 10-round 7.62 NATO polymer magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. It’s a lightweight and cost-effective magazine bringing the best on your rifle to the smallest possible magazine size. This magazine features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant curve internal geometry for reliable feeding.
Ideal For Hunting Applications
Magpul M3 10 Rd Magazine is ideal for hunting applications. Best use with Magpul PMAG Minus 5 round Magazine Limiter in locations where a 5-magazine capacity is restricted for hunting. Also ideal for systems with precision platforms using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL. The Magpul M3 is economical and a reliable choice for Winchester enthusiasts perfect for use with bipods or when shooting off of a pack.
Economical And Reliable
This easy to disassemble 10 Round magazine features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. Additionally, a paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows custom marking for easy identification. Experience the next-generation technology that will last you through multiple hunting seasons with Magpul M3 10 Rd Magazine.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- True 10-round capacity magazine and does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design.
- NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
- To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.