OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Highly Reliable 20-Round Polymer Magazine For AK Rifles
The Magpul PMAG 20 AK/AKM MOE – MAG658 is a cost-competitive 20-round polymer magazine with a lightweight and highly reliable design applicable for Kalashnikov-pattern rifles chambered in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and others).
This magazine features a constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding, and has a low friction follower that increases reliability and performance typically expected from a MOE PMAG.
Perfect For Prone Position Shooting
The Magpul PMAG 20 AK/AKM MOE – MAG658 is perfect for prone position shooting with its more compact design. It’s constructed with an impact and crush-resistant polymer body for long-lasting durability and the removable floor plate helps for positive magazine extraction.
The resilient spring is made of stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance. Also added is a pen dot matrix panel that allows for easy marking and identification of the magazine.
NOTE: This magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
- Accommodates firing from a prone position with this more compact 20 round magazine
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with most pouches
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability
- Use the pen paint dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Material: Impact-Resistant Polymer Construction
- Follower: Low Friction Self-Lubricating Follower
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Platform: AK / AKM