Open Box Return -Medium Coyote Tan- Magpul PMAG M3 30 Round- .223/5.56 NATO- MAG557 for AR 15
OPEN BOX RETURN
Returned items may be scuffed or scratched, packaging may be damaged. Guaranteed fully functional!
Next Generation 30-Round Magazine Enhanced For Strength And Reliability
The Magpul PMAG M3 is a next-generation 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
It has modified internal and external geometry that is compatible with a wide range of non-Colt-spec platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others.
Redesigned Bolt Catch Notch
The Magpul PMAG M3 has a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
Low Profile Ribs And Aggressive Front And Rear Texture
In addition, the PMAG M3 has a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover that can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage during storage and transit. Its low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments.
The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
The Magpul PMAG M3 has a paint pen dot matrix added at the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non-Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for additional protection in storage and transit
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45
- Capacity: 30