Primary Weapons Systems MK116 Pro 16 Inch Complete 5.56 NATO AR-15 Upper Receiver
Perfect Balance of a Cost-Effective Piston System & High-Quality Construction
The Primary Weapons Systems MK116 Pro Complete Upper is the perfect balance of a cost-effective piston system and high-quality construction and performance. It features a long-stroke three-setting adjustable gas piston, which is perfect if you’re planning on a variety of ammunition, or adding a suppressor.
The MK116 Pro includes a 15″ Free Float M-LOK handguard and a 416R steel 16.1-inch barrel with a 1:8 twist rate and an A2 flash hider. This complete upper is a great option if you want the reliability of a long-stroke system, with the ability to custom-tune the gas for optimal recoil control.
- PWS carbine-length long-stroke piston system – combines the agility of the AR-15 with the reliability of the AK-47 into a sleek and efficient design
- 3 easy to adjust gas settings
- Perfect for shooters looking for a cost-effective piston system without sacrificing high quality
- Continuous Picatinny top rail
- Free Float M-LOK rail system
- Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle
- Extruded upper receiver that integrates an extremely solid handguard attachment system
- The PRO line is the best value on the market for piston-driven operating systems
- Operating System: PWS Long Stroke Piston System, 3 settings Adjustable Gas Regulator
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Length: 16.1”
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Muzzle Velocity: 2980 fps
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Upper Receiver: PWS Proprietary Piston Upper, 6061 extrusions, Anodized
- Handguard: PWS M-Lok™ 15” Handguard (1.7” width, 2.25” height)
- Charging Handle: Radian Raptor™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
PWS Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you have questions regarding a product, and you believe you may have a warranty issue, please review our FAQ, manuals, instructions, and other resources.
If the FAQ page and/or manual/instruction pages do not answer your question, please contact either our customer service or warranty team below.
Email is the preferred method of contact, as it accurately captures detail, provides a written record to refer to, and allows photos and videos to be sent.
Our department’s expectation is to return emails and voicemails within 2 business days. Please note that PWS is closed for most major holidays and our sales team does travel for shows throughout the year. During these times, we may not meet these expectations but will do our best to keep up. If you’re unable to reach a specific person via phone, please call our main phone number (208) 344-5217 and choose whichever department is most applicable.
Upon contacting us, if it is determined that an RMA should be started, please click here to go through the PWS Warranty RMA Process.
For more information on our RMA system, including instructions on how to open a ticket, check the status of your ticket, and more, please click here.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone: (208) 344-5217