Riton Optics X3 CONQUER 6-24×50 FFP Riflescope
Riton 6-24×50 First Focal Plane Scope
The limits of most rifle scopes come down to the focal plane. Because scopes are Second Focal Plane, the reticle doesn’t change in size, no matter the magnification. Meaning, all the hash marks in your reticle are only useful at maximum magnification. A scope that has First Focal Plane uses hash marks that work at every setting, and this scope from Riton’s Conquer line does just that. Holdovers for wind or moving targets, elevation and distance to target, all work whether you’re working at 6x or a truly impressive 24x magnification. Not only that, but with a 50mm lens up front, and the ability to turn on 6 different illumination settings for your reticle, you’ll almost always have enough light coming through the scope for a crisp, high-contrast sight picture. For even more adjustment, this scope also features Riton’s R3 Zero Stop Turrets for field adjustment, and a quick return to zero, as well as parallax adjustment to ensure your point of aim and impact remain perfect.
There’s a lot under the hood for this scope. Protect it with the included flip-up lens caps, and take comfort in Riton’s Lifetime Warranty. And to quickly adjust your full range of magnification, it also includes an integrated throw lever.
- Equipped with Riton’s R3 Zero Stop Turrets for Instant and Reliable Return to Zero
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/10 MRAD Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 6 levels of red illumination featuring on/off between each level
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 6-24
- Parallax Adjustment: 10-infinity
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Focal Lens Position: First Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: MPSR, Illuminated
- Field of View at 100 yds: 16.8ft-4.4ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.3in/85mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 8.2 – High 2.1mm
- Click Value at 100 yds: 1/10th MRAD
- Adjustment Range: 21 MRAD
- Mounting Length: 6.37in/161mm
- Length: 14.12in/358mm
- Weight: 27.1oz/768g
- Included Additional: Flip Up Lens Covers
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Not repair, just replace. Flat out. That simple.
As a part of the Riton Promise, Riton believes in providing you with the best possible service, including the industry’s best warranty. The quality of these products makes this the best warranty you’ll likely never have to use; however, as hunters and outdoorsmen and women, we know that bad things sometimes happen to even the most cautious.
The warranty is simple:
- No proof of purchase or registration required for your Riton products.
- Lifetime warranty regardless of original purchaser.
- All warranty replacements will receive a brand-new product off the shelf. Riton will never replace the product with a repaired or refurbished product.
- Replacement product will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving and approving your return.
*Loss, theft and/or deliberately worn and damaged products are not covered. Warranty is VOID if damage results from unauthorized repair or alteration.
In order to best serve you and effectively process your warranty return, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Riton Optics. To obtain this number, please email email@example.com or call 855-397-4866. Warranties without an acquired RMA number will not be processed.