Riton Optics X3 PRIMAL 3-15X44 SFP Riflescope
Precision, Accuracy, and Speed in an AR-15 Hunting Scope
For a long-range hunt, sometimes it’s not enough just to have a high magnification. It’s also the ability to catch your target the moment it comes into your field of view, to have your sights dialed in for precision, and finally take that perfect shot. This scope from Riton’s Primal line does it all. It’s not just that you can zoom at at 15x magnification, you’re also using HD glass with coated lenses, enhancing light and ensuring you have the most clear, precise view of your target, even at dawn and dusk when light is scarce. Add to that the precise 1/4 MOA adjustment for windage and elevation, plus parallax adjustment to ensure your sight picture and point of impact stays right on target, and you’ve got a go-to scope for hunts at close and long range.
Comes with a quick-adjust throw lever for magnification, and flip-up scope caps to keep those your lenses safe during travel.
- Capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/4 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 3-15
- Parallax Adjustment: 10-infinity
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: PDTR
- Field of View at 100 yds: 38.3ft-7.6ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.7in/95mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 14.7mm – High 2.9mm
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/4”
- Adjustment Range: 85 MOA
- Mounting Length: 5.9in/151mm
- Length: 13.12in/333mm
- Weight: 24.8oz/703g
- Included Items: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Not repair, just replace. Flat out. That simple.
As a part of the Riton Promise, Riton believes in providing you with the best possible service, including the industry’s best warranty. The quality of these products makes this the best warranty you’ll likely never have to use; however, as hunters and outdoorsmen and women, we know that bad things sometimes happen to even the most cautious.
The warranty is simple:
- No proof of purchase or registration required for your Riton products.
- Lifetime warranty regardless of original purchaser.
- All warranty replacements will receive a brand-new product off the shelf. Riton will never replace the product with a repaired or refurbished product.
- Replacement product will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving and approving your return.
*Loss, theft and/or deliberately worn and damaged products are not covered. Warranty is VOID if damage results from unauthorized repair or alteration.
In order to best serve you and effectively process your warranty return, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Riton Optics. To obtain this number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-397-4866. Warranties without an acquired RMA number will not be processed.