Riton Optics X3 TACTIX 1-8X24 SFP Riflescope
Illuminated Low Power Variable Optic from Riton
A tactical scope on an AR-15 needs to do a few jobs at once. Your target has to be clear in any condition, at every magnification. Your reticle visible in day or night. The ability to acquire targets fast, or set up more careful shots at long range. The X3 TACTIX scope from Riton does it all. 1-8 power magnification means you’ll have a clean view of your target, whether you’re at point-blank with low power, or stretching your rifle out to 500 yards. With a clean, daylight-bright reticle, clear glass, capped turrets with zero reset, plus 1/2 MOA Windage and Elevation adjustment for dialing in your shots just right, this scope is a great value that stacks up proudly against its competition.
Available in Anodized Black or Anodized Flat Dark Earth.
- Capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/2 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 11 levels of red illumination
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 1-8
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: OT
- Field of View at 100 yds: 105.8ft-13.1ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.5in/90mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 7.5mm – High 3
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/2”
- Adjustment Range: 182 MOA
- Mounting Length: 6.75in/171mm
- Length: 10.87in/276mm
- Weight: 19.3oz/547g
- Included Items: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Not repair, just replace. Flat out. That simple.
As a part of the Riton Promise, Riton believes in providing you with the best possible service, including the industry’s best warranty. The quality of these products makes this the best warranty you’ll likely never have to use; however, as hunters and outdoorsmen and women, we know that bad things sometimes happen to even the most cautious.
The warranty is simple:
- No proof of purchase or registration required for your Riton products.
- Lifetime warranty regardless of original purchaser.
- All warranty replacements will receive a brand-new product off the shelf. Riton will never replace the product with a repaired or refurbished product.
- Replacement product will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving and approving your return.
*Loss, theft and/or deliberately worn and damaged products are not covered. Warranty is VOID if damage results from unauthorized repair or alteration.
In order to best serve you and effectively process your warranty return, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Riton Optics. To obtain this number, please email email@example.com or call 855-397-4866. Warranties without an acquired RMA number will not be processed.