Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle with Fluted and Threaded Barrel – 17 Round Capacity
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Ruger PC Carbine with Fluted and Threaded Barrel
This Ruger PC Carbine features a fluted and threaded barrel, making for a lighter gun that can accept a muzzle brake or suppressor. Like all PC Carbines, this model takes down where the barrel meets the receiver, making it great for portability. This model also features a free float M-LOK handguard, Magpul MOE Stock, AR-15 style pistol grip, and 17 round Ruger Security 9 Magazine.
Adaptable to Your Needs
One of the PC Carbine’s best features is the adaptability. Out of the box, you get a 17 round Ruger Security 9 magazine. However, you can easily swap the magazine well for an included Glock compatible magazine well, so you can run OEM Glock magazines or Magpul 9mm magazines. Plus, you have built in rails for a red dot sight, and a handguard for forward grips, lights, and more.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and +accessories.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Simply lock the bolt back and verify that the rifle is unloaded, push a recessed lever, then twist the subassemblies to pull them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Rifle includes a six-position, telescoping, Magpul® MOE® buttstock on a receiver extension that accepts both commercial and Mil-Spec stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system,allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- The 7075-T6 aluminum receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for durability.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine, and hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis, handguard, and charging handle.
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Overall Length: 32.25″ to 35.50″
- Length of Pull: 10.50″ – 13.75″
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Barrel Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Barrel Threads: 1/2 x 28
- Grooves: 6
- Capacity: 17+1 (Includes 1 Ruger Security 9 Magazine)
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Manual
- Stock Description: 6 Position – AR-15 Mil-Spec Tube
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Choose what works best for you. Contact us by phone, mail, or submit your question via our online web form. For repairs, please contact us to receive RMA information prior to shipping your firearm.
- Telephone: 336-949-5200
- Fax: 336-949-5300