Sig Sauer ROMEO4XT-PRO Red Dot Sight
SIG ROMEO4XT-PRO – Powered by a AAA Battery with 50k Hours Battery Life
The ROMEO4XT-PRO is a truly modern red dot sight, with high-end optics and features demanded by law enforcement and defense professionals. This sight uses a single AAA battery for power supply, which ensures easy, consistent access to batteries for refueling. Even then, with this sight’s 50,000 hour battery life, with Sig’s Motac battery-saving technology, you’re looking at years between replacement.
In addition to a tough housing, durable mount, and crystal clear lenses for compatibility with night vision devices, the 4XT-PRO also features a quad reticle system. By using the buttons at the top of the sight, toggle between simple 2MOA reticle, 65 MOA Circle Dot, plus options for ballistic holdovers in between. The holdovers work best when paired with a magnifier for shooting at distance.
- Infinite Guarantee: SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It’s an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
- SpectraCoat™: Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels to provide superior light transmission.
- Quad Reticle: Quad Reticle technology allows the user to toggle between four different selectable reticle options, including those with ballistic drop points.
- Motac™: Activated through motion sensing technology, MOTAC immediately powers up illumination when it senses motion and powers down when it does not in order to extend battery life.
- D.A.R.C.: (Dark Adaptive Reticles & Coatings) Specialized lens coatings and reticle brightness settings that are optimized for use with GEN 3+ night vision devices
- 5 Year Warranty: (Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic components for five years from date of manufacture.
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens: 20mm
- Adjustment Increments: 0.5 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 100 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel: 100 MOA
- Dimensions: 77mm x 63mm x 56mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Reticle: Ballistic Circle Dot (4 Options)
- Reticle Color: Red
- Center Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8
- Battery: One AAA
- Run Time: 50,000 Hours
- Illumination Settings: 9 Daytime, 3 Night Vision
- Mount Type: Half Inch Hex Mount
- Mount Pattern: Aimpoint T1/T2 Type
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Sig Sauer Warranty
Can I return the product that I received?
Eligible product may be returned in original packaging for a credit or refund of the purchase price within 14 days of purchase or shipment of Product to Buyer, whichever is later, less shipping and handling. In order to return a product purchased over the internet, or via the phone or facsimile, the Buyer must call Customer Service at 603-610-3000, option 1 during business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm), and request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). An RMA is required to return the Product. Customers who exchange products that are found to be defective will receive a credit for original shipping charges.
You may exchange the product or receive a refund in the original form of payment. Merchandise must be returned in original packaging and in new sellable condition.
Please allow up to 10 days after the return is received and inspected for the refund to be processed.
Electro Optics – New, unopened optics that still have the holographic seal can be returned for a refund/exchange with 14 days of purchase or shipment of Product to Buyer, whichever is later, less shipping and handling.
Products that cannot be returned at any time include, but are not limited to: firearms, ammunition, ammunition components, airguns, CO2, clothing that has been washed or shows signs of wear, opened consumable items and cleaning kits, opened DVD, CD or other copyrighted software or material, items that have been damaged, used, are missing packaging or accessories, or are otherwise not in new sellable condition. Seller reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange.
If you return a Product that qualified you for a discount, promotional item, or promotional card and either (i) do not also return the discounted or promotional item or (ii) have already redeemed the promotional card, Seller may deduct the value of the discount, promotional item or redeemed card from any refund you receive for the return of the Product.
Please call SIG SAUER Customer service at 603-610-3000, option 1 to receive a Return Material Authorization number. Our Customer Service hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern time