Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 .22LR AR-15 – Flip-Up Sights – 25 Round Magazine
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
An Easy Customizable Rifle With The Best Performance
The M&P15-22 SPORT features a 10-inch M&P slim handguard that incorporates the popular Magpul M-LOK™ system. The M-LOK system allows rifle owners to easily customize their
M&P15-22 SPORT by adding accessories without removing the handguard.
M&P15-22 SPORT owners have the option of easily mounting numerous M-LOK-compatible accessories or any number of Picatinny-style rail sections designed to accommodate other accessories. Smith & Wesson includes a 2-inch M-LOK rail panel with each rifle.
The M&P15-22 SPORT comes standard with one of the most popular folding sights systems available for MSRs. The removable Magpul MBUS® front and rear folding sights are lightweight and durable, further enhancing the performance and value of the new M&P15-22 SPORT.
- 10” M&P® Slim Handguard with MAGPUL® M-LOK™
- MAGPUL® MBUS® Folding Sights
- Easy to Mount M-LOK™ Accessories
- 2” M-LOK™ Rail Panel Included
- 6-Position CAR Stock
- Functioning Charging Handle
- Shell Deflector
- 2-Position, Receiver Mounted Safety Lever
- Armornite® Barrel Finish
- Compatible with most standard AR15 components and accessories
- Model: M&P®15-22 Sport™
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 25
- Safety: Manual Safety on Lower
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Overall Length: 33.8″
- Front Sight: Folding Magpul (MBUS)
- Rear Sight: Folding Magpul (MBUS)
- Action: Semi-Auto Blow Back
- Stock: 6-Position CAR
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 76.8 oz / 2,177.2g
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 15″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Smith & Wesson Limited Warranty
For Owners Within The United States
This warranty is granted by Smith & Wesson Inc. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase and applies to the original owner of any firearm. With respect to such firearms, this warranty supersedes any and all other warranties.
Smith & Wesson firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects of which Smith & Wesson receives written notice within one year from the date of purchase by the original owner will be remedied by Smith & Wesson without charge within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the firearm as provided below.
In the event of an emergency (repairs needed by law enforcement, an upcoming match or hunting trip), call 1-800-331-0852, ext. 4125 and ask for 911 Priority Repair Service. This allows you to speak with a Smith & Wesson representative. Immediately upon receipt, your firearm will be assigned to a gunsmith. After the work is completed, we will return your Smith & Wesson firearm via overnight delivery.
Smith & Wesson will not be responsible for:
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified gunsmith following Smith & Wesson authorized procedures or failure to follow the disassembly instructions in the Smith & Wesson manual.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use.
- Criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.