Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II AR-15 Rifle with CTS-103 Red/Green Dot – .223/5.56 – 30 Round
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Optics-Ready Sport II with a Crimson Trace Red/Green Dot Sight
A reliable rifle that’s range-ready out of the box, this M&P15 Sport II comes packaged with Crimson Trace Red and Green Dot Sight. All you need to do is load ammo into the included 30 round magazine, set your length of pull with the six-position stock, and you’re ready to go.
Smith and Wesson really has the ideal AR rifle with the Sport II. It’s simple, reliable, versatile, and deeply customizable. If you want to upgrade with an improved stock, pistol grip, and handguard, consider grabbing a Magpul furniture kit to make a great rifle even better.
Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting, and professional applications, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II Rifle is easy to accessorize, but hard to put down.
The M&P 15 Sport II model offers enhanced upgrades to the original, M&P15 Sport rifle. It features a forward assist and a dust cover, a forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower, an Armornite® barrel finish, and a gas block with an integral Picatinny rail for your optics.
Red/Green Dot Features
- Make/Model: Crimson Trace CTS-103
- Reticle: 4 MOA Red or Green Dot
- Battery Life: 48 hours battery at medium intensity
- Illumination source: 635-660nm LED (red) and 525-540nm LED (green)
- Battery: 3v lithium CR2032 battery
- Gas Block with Integral Picatinny-style Rail
- QD Sling Swivel Attachment Point (bottom of gas block)
- Chromed Firing Pin
- Armornite® Finish on Barrel – Interior and Exterior
- Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
- Forward Assist & Dust Cover
- 1 in 9” Twist
- Threaded Barrel
- 30 Round PMAG®
- Model: M&P®15 SPORT™ II Optics Ready
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 35.0″
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position CAR Stock
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 104.2 oz / 2,954.0g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9”
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Smith & Wesson Limited Warranty
For Owners Within The United States
This warranty is granted by Smith & Wesson Inc. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase and applies to the original owner of any firearm. With respect to such firearms, this warranty supersedes any and all other warranties.
Smith & Wesson firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects of which Smith & Wesson receives written notice within one year from the date of purchase by the original owner will be remedied by Smith & Wesson without charge within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the firearm as provided below.
In the event of an emergency (repairs needed by law enforcement, an upcoming match or hunting trip), call 1-800-331-0852, ext. 4125 and ask for 911 Priority Repair Service. This allows you to speak with a Smith & Wesson representative. Immediately upon receipt, your firearm will be assigned to a gunsmith. After the work is completed, we will return your Smith & Wesson firearm via overnight delivery.
Smith & Wesson will not be responsible for:
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified gunsmith following Smith & Wesson authorized procedures or failure to follow the disassembly instructions in the Smith & Wesson manual.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use.
- Criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.