Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II AR-15 – Magpul Handguard – .223/5.56 – 30 Round
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
A Versatile Sporting Rifle Partnered With A Magpul M-Lok Handguard
The Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II Rifle is an ideal modern sporting rifle built for versatility and reliability. It is designed to perform with multiple options and tested under various and extreme conditions. It is lightweight and rugged which embodies the best combination of function and form.
The M&P 15 Sport II model offers enhanced upgrades to the original, M&P15 Sport rifle. It features a forward bolt assist and a dust cover, a forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower, a 6 position collapsible stock, an Armornite barrel finish, and a Magpul MBUS rear sight.
This model comes with an M-Lok handguard with a 2″ M-Lok Picatinny rail and a 30-round magazine.
- Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® Carbine-Length Handguard
- 2” M-LOK® Picatinny-style Rail Panel Included
- Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
- Magpul® MBUS® Rear Sight
- Forward Assist & Dust Cover
- Armornite® Finish on Barrel – Interior and Exterior
- Chromed Firing Pin
- 30 Round PMAG ®
- 1/9” Twist
- Threaded Barrel
- Model: M&P®15 SPORT II™ with MAGPUL® MOE® M-LOK®
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 36.8″
- Front Sight: Adj. A2 Post
- Rear Sight: Folding Magpul® MBUS®
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position Adjustable
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 108.6 oz / 3,078.8g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9”
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Smith & Wesson Limited Warranty
For Owners Within The United States
This warranty is granted by Smith & Wesson Inc. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase and applies to the original owner of any firearm. With respect to such firearms, this warranty supersedes any and all other warranties.
Smith & Wesson firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects of which Smith & Wesson receives written notice within one year from the date of purchase by the original owner will be remedied by Smith & Wesson without charge within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the firearm as provided below.
In the event of an emergency (repairs needed by law enforcement, an upcoming match or hunting trip), call 1-800-331-0852, ext. 4125 and ask for 911 Priority Repair Service. This allows you to speak with a Smith & Wesson representative. Immediately upon receipt, your firearm will be assigned to a gunsmith. After the work is completed, we will return your Smith & Wesson firearm via overnight delivery.
Smith & Wesson will not be responsible for:
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified gunsmith following Smith & Wesson authorized procedures or failure to follow the disassembly instructions in the Smith & Wesson manual.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use.
- Criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.