Springfield SAINT AR-15 Rifle – .223/5.56 – Midlength M-LOK Handguard – 30 Round
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Exceptionally Smooth Action Rifle That Features 1:8 Twist Rate
The Springfield Armory SAINT 5.56 NATO is a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle with a flat top design for optics and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. It has a 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel that features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types.
The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that’s why the SAINT AR-15 features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you won’t feel it.
- Weight: 170 oz
- Dimensions: 39.50 × 13.00 × 4.00 in
- Action: Semi-Auto, Semi-automatic
- Type of Barrel: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Capacity: 30+1, 30Rd
- Finish: Black, Matte
- Caliber: 223 Rem,5.56 Nato, 223 Remington/556NATO, 5.56x45mm Nato
- Grips: BCM Gunfighter, BCM MOD 3, Bravo Company 6-Position
- Model: Saint
- Sights: A2 Front, Flip Up Rear, Flip Up Rear
- Type: AR
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Safety Selector Switch
- OAL: 32.25″-35.50″
- Muzzle: A2 Flash Hider
- Frame/Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Description: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Twist: 1:8″
- Weight Range: 6 Lbs To 6.99 Lbs
- Hand: Right
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Springfield Armory Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is issued by Springfield, Inc., d/b/a Springfield Armory, an Illinois corporation (“Springfield” or “we” or “us” or “our”) to “You” the original retail purchaser (also “YOUR”) of a Springfield product (the “Product”). This Limited Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Who and what is covered by this warranty?
Springfield, Inc. warrants to You, the original retail purchaser of the Product, that the Product. Your purchase will be free of defects in workmanship or material, subject to the terms of this
How long will this warranty last?
This Limited Warranty will last and be in effect during in which YOU, the original retail purchaser owns the Product.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage or condition determined by Springfield to be caused by:
- unauthorized repairs, disassembly, adjustments, or modifications
- carelessness, negligence, misuse, or unsafe handling
- normal wear and tear
- failure to properly or reasonably store, use, or maintain the product
- hand-loaded, reloaded, remanufactured, or defective ammunition
What do you have to do for warranty service?
You must take 3 steps to get warranty service.
- Notify us by phone, email, fax, or mail
If You discover a defect in material or workmanship, You must notify us by telephone, email, fax, or mail at one of the Warranty Service Contact Points. (See below)
- Write a brief description of the defect
Please write down a brief description of the defect and how YOU experienced or discovered the defect.
- Follow the return instructions you receive from Springfield
Once we receive Your notification for warranty notice at one of our Warranty Service Contact Points, we will provide You with a shipping coupon (so that we can pay for the shipping) and instructions on how to return Your Product for service. You must follow the shipping instructions once You receive them.
- Telephone: 800-680-6866
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org