We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL High Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light. The TLR-1 HL provides a 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley.
Its wide beam pattern, lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby. C4 LED delivers 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 800 lumens. TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LED Rating: Up to 15,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 800 lumens measured system output.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Run Time: 1.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish with high temperature, shock-mounted glass lens
- Operating temperature: -40 to +120 Degree Fahrenheit.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1-meter for 30-Minutes.
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled.
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included).
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Length: 3.39-Inch (8.61 cm); Weight: 4.18-Ounce (118.6 grams).
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.