Strike Industries AR 15 Oppressor Blast Shield – for JCOMP, King Comp, and Mini King Comp
Next Evolution In Concussion Reduction for the AR-15
The Strike Industries Oppressor Blast Shield is the next evolution in concussion reduction for the AR-15 platform. Effective for reducing side concussion, this device is compatible with a number of Strike Industries muzzle devices. It is designed with computer-aided flow dynamics, that provide a no-compromise solution for redirecting the overpressure produced by aggressive brakes and compensators.
This device uses a proprietary quick detach mounting system that can be easily installed before transitioning to prone shooting positions, or for indoor use.
Advanced Internal Geometry
Precision machined from 1045 carbon steel, the Oppressor has a hard black nitride finish to ensure longevity. It also features advanced internal geometry that actively draws the gasses out and thrusts the gasses forward through vents to accomplish linear braking in order to retain more braking efficiency.
The SI Oppressor Blast Shield is compatible with the SI muzzle devices to include: Venom-FH, Checkmate Comp, King Comp, MK-9 Comp, J-Comp Gen2, Sierra Comp, and Triple Crown Comp.
- Designed with computer-aided flow dynamics
- Reduce side concussion while retaining braking efficiency
- Advanced internal geometry actively draws the gasses out and thrusts the gasses forward through vents
- Proprietary quick detach mounting system for rapid attachment
- Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Length: 2.9″
- Outer Diameter: 1.55″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831