Surefire Closed Tine WARCOMP AR-15 Flash Hider/Compensator for 5.56 – 1/2×28 Thread
Closed Tine Surefire WARCOMP for 5.56 NATO
The Closed Tine Surefire WARCOMP for 5.56 combines the performance of the original with more durable construction. This all-around muzzle device features compensating ports, and a closed tine flash hider to reduce flash and muzzle rise. This design eliminates the high-pitched ring with the original WARCOMP’s 3-prong, and still works as a host for Surefire SOCOM suppressors.
The Surefire WARCOMP blends the features of an excellent flash hider and compensator into one hybrid AR-15 muzzle device. This WARCOMP nearly eliminates flash and muzzle rise, with an efficient 3 prong design combined with compensating ports. This device also works as a quick attach mount for Surefire’s SOCOM series of suppressors, as well as the Warden Blast Regulator.
- Closed-tine adapter significantly reduces muzzle flash, helping to conceal the shooter’s location
- CNC-machined to precisely align suppressor with the bore of host weapon
- Made from U.S. mill-certified, heat-treated stainless steel that is highly resistant to corrosion and gas/particle erosion
- DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface; fits 1/2-28 threaded barrels
- Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
- Durable construction delivers a long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Fit: Surefire SOCOM Suppressors
- Thread: 1/2 x 28
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Material: Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)
- Length: 2.4 inches (6.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
SureFire warrants that if you—their customer—purchase one of their products, and they determine that it is defective in material and/or workmanship during your lifetime, they will repair or replace it—no hassle!
Rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
SureFire warrants EarPro products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Surefire’s warranty does not cover consumables or normal wear-and-tear— things like batteries draining, headbands and headpads wearing out, ink cartridges running out, and switches wearing out—or damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs, or use contrary to SureFire’s user manuals.
Should you need a replacement product, SureFire reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with a current production, like model. In the event that any issue with a SureFire product is not covered under this warranty, SureFire can arrange to have the product repaired for a reasonable fee.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED ABOVE OR PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW: ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY SUREFIRE; AND IN NO EVENT WILL SUREFIRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWSOEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PRODUCTS, PRICES, AVAILABILITY, SPECIFICATIONS, AND OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
For problems with a SureFire product, or to return a product for repair, replacement or refund, please click here for full information and instructions.