Surefire M340C 500 Lumen Mini Scout Light Pro
EOTech EXPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight with 68 MOA Circle Dot and QD Mount - Black
EOTech G33 3x Magnifier with Switch to Side Mount - Black
500 Lumen Surefire Scout Mini Weapon Light
The Surefire Scout Mini weapon light adds just under 4 ounces to your AR-15, and gives you performance trusted by professionals the world over. This small light attaches to Picatinny or M-LOK rails with an adjustable mount, and produces 500 lumens of output with 7,600 candela intensity. This light includes a standard tailcap, as well as a single 123A lithium battery to get you started.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a single 123A lithium battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Mini Scout Light Pro is IPX7 rated
- Includes mounting hardware for Picatinny and M-LOK rails, and (1) 123A lithium battery
- Light Output: 500 lumens
- Runtime: 1.0 hours
- Beam Intensity: 7,600 Candela
- Beam Distance: 175 meters (191 Yards)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 in (2.9 cm)
- Battery: One 123A Lithium (included)
- Length: 4.1 in (10.4 cm)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
- Weight with Batteries: 3.65 oz (103.5 g)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
SureFire warrants that if you—their customer—purchase one of their products, and they determine that it is defective in material and/or workmanship during your lifetime, they will repair or replace it—no hassle!
Rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
SureFire warrants EarPro products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Surefire’s warranty does not cover consumables or normal wear-and-tear— things like batteries draining, headbands and headpads wearing out, ink cartridges running out, and switches wearing out—or damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs, or use contrary to SureFire’s user manuals.
Should you need a replacement product, SureFire reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with a current production, like model. In the event that any issue with a SureFire product is not covered under this warranty, SureFire can arrange to have the product repaired for a reasonable fee.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED ABOVE OR PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW: ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY SUREFIRE; AND IN NO EVENT WILL SUREFIRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWSOEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PRODUCTS, PRICES, AVAILABILITY, SPECIFICATIONS, AND OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
For problems with a SureFire product, or to return a product for repair, replacement or refund, please click here for full information and instructions.