Surefire M640 Turbo Dual Fuel Scout Light Pro
Surefire Turbo Scout Pro M640DFT Weapon Light
Designed to be brighter and throw farther, the newest generation Surefire Turbo Scout weapon light gives you performance trusted by operators around the world. Surefire developed the Turbo M640DFT to produce a high 100,000 candela output making a focused “hot-spot” fantastic for making out details at a farther distance than past generations.
The flashlight is easily added to your rifle with both M-LOK and Picatinny mounts and a pivoting hinge to get the best position for your build. Perfect for rifle and AR15 setups where longer shots may be needed while only weighing 5.5 ounces with the included rechargeable SF18350 battery. Extend your capability and provide situational awareness from a distance, even in the dark.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 700 lumens and 100,000 candela of blinding light ; produces tactical-level light for 2.75 hours on a single SF18650B battery
- Precision reflector produces a high-candela, far-reaching beam ideal for target identification at long distances
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Turbo Scout Light Pro is IPX7 rated
- Includes mounting hardware for Picatinny and M-LOK rails, and (1) SF18650B battery
- Brand: Surefire
- Manufacturer Part #: M640DFT-BK-PRO and M640DFT-TN-PRO
- Light Output: 700 lumens w/ SF18650B; 600 lumens w/ two 123 lithium
- Runtime: 2.75 hours w/ SF18650B; 1.75 hours w/ two 123 lithium
- Beam Intensity: 100,000 candela w/ SF18650B; 90,000 candela w/ two 123 lithium
- Beam Distance: 632 meters w/ SF18650B; 600 meters w/ two 123 lithium
- Battery: One SF18650B Lithium (included)
- Material: Mil-Spec Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Color: Black and Tan
- Length: 5.9 in
- Bezel Diameter: 1.258 in
- Weight with Batteries: 5.5 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
SureFire warrants that if you—their customer—purchase one of their products, and they determine that it is defective in material and/or workmanship during your lifetime, they will repair or replace it—no hassle!
Rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
SureFire warrants EarPro products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Surefire’s warranty does not cover consumables or normal wear-and-tear— things like batteries draining, headbands and headpads wearing out, ink cartridges running out, and switches wearing out—or damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs, or use contrary to SureFire’s user manuals.
Should you need a replacement product, SureFire reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with a current production, like model. In the event that any issue with a SureFire product is not covered under this warranty, SureFire can arrange to have the product repaired for a reasonable fee.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED ABOVE OR PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW: ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY SUREFIRE; AND IN NO EVENT WILL SUREFIRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWSOEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PRODUCTS, PRICES, AVAILABILITY, SPECIFICATIONS, AND OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
For problems with a SureFire product, or to return a product for repair, replacement or refund, please click here for full information and instructions.