Timney PCC AR15/AR9 2.5-3LB Single Stage Trigger Flat and Curved
Timney PCC 2.5-LB Single Stage Trigger for PCC AR-9s
Made specifically for Pistol Caliber Carbine AR15/AR9 firearms, the Timney PCC reliably works with handgun calibers and enhances shooting performance. A common issue with using regular AR15 triggers is getting light primer strikes on handgun cartridges or the trigger not being able to withstand the blowback recoil system of a PCC. Timney saw these issues and not only made a trigger to work more reliably but also drastically improved the trigger pull weight and feel.
Having a short trigger travel at only 1.5-2LB makes shooting accurate groups fast effortless. Using A2 and S7 tool steel in an aluminum housing makes this a true drop-in upgrade for your PCC and makes the lifetime of the product last through high amounts of rounds and intense environments.
Upgrade your reliability and rounds on target consistency on your PCC AR15/AR9 with a Timney PCC Single Stage Trigger
Note: Not compatible with SIG SAUER MPX or Aero Precision EPC9
The Timney PCC Trigger uses your original trigger and hammer pin for installation and has the options of a curved or flat trigger bow.
- Brand: Timney Triggers
- Model: PCC 2.5-3LB Single Stage AR15 Trigger
- Material: T6061 Aluminum Housing and Tool Steel Hammer and Internals
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Pull Weight: 2.5-3LB
- Fit: AR15
- Drop-in: Yes
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Timney Triggers Lifetime Warranty
- Timney Triggers is proud to offer a lifetime warranty on all our triggers. We acknowledge that we have the most loyal customers in the business and greatly appreciate their loyalty. We’re committed to producing the world’s finest triggers for them here in America and proudly guarantee each and every trigger we build for life.
- We will repair or replace your Timney Triggers in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your trigger, we will replace it.
- With our collaborative mission to our customers, ourselves, and innovation – Timney will continue to lead the trigger market for the next 70 years and beyond.
- The Lifetimes Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage, or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the trigger.
Please see the full terms of our warranty below:
Timney Trigger Guarantee
- Material and workmanship: This TIMNEY trigger has been carefully inspected, tested, and adjusted to give a lifetime of dependable service. Every possible care has been exercised in its design and construction.
- If any defect in workmanship or material should develop under conditions of normal use and service, necessary repairs, including parts and labor will be made at no charge to the purchaser, providing that our inspection reveals parts were not damaged through accident, alteration, misuse, abuse or other causes beyond our control.
- We neither assume nor imply any oral or statutory warranties, and we neither assume nor authorize any person to assume us for any obligation or liability in connection with this trigger.
- Repairs or disassembly of this trigger in any manner, without speciﬁc authorization, voids the guarantee.