Sleek Ergonomic Profile – Incredibly Lightweight
TROY is proud to offer their M-LOK rails in response to customer demand. Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing, the M-LOK rails are light and sleek. Easy to install and mount accessories.
- Lightweight design
- M-LOK compatible
- Sleek ergonomic profile
– Fits AR
– Material: Aluminum
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.