Troy A4 16 Inch Complete 5.56 NATO M-LOK Upper Receiver with Backup Sights
AT3™ ARO + 3XP Combo - Includes Reflex Sight & 3x Prism Scope
Complete Troy Upper with SOCC Handguard and Backup Iron Sights
Duty ready with modern features for the pros, the Troy A4 complete upper gives you all the tools you need to complete a build with high-quality components. This upper features a midlength barrel for smooth recoil, a slim SOCC M-LOK handguard, as well as a Medieval Flash suppressor and a set of backup iron sights. And don’t forget the bolt carrier group and charging handle; this upper is truly ready to rock.
You can start with the included folding Battlesights, but this upper is optics-ready. You can drop in a scope, red dot sight, or both to make this rock-solid package ready to put groups downrange. Beyond that, this upper is ripe for customization, with lights, lasers, bipods, and foregrips.
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper with M4 feedramps
- Front and Rear Folding BattleSights
- Government Profile Midlength Barrel
- 13 Inch Troy M-LOK SOCC BattleRail with Steel Barrel Nut
- T-Markings on Receiver
- Includes Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
- Full top rail with 7 sides of M-LOK Slots
- Troy Medieval Flash Suppressor
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Twist: 1/7
- Gas System: Midlength
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Overall Length: 25″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.