Di-Optic Aperture (DOA) Fixed Rear Sight with Optional Tritium Illumination
Advanced design, superior sighting and battle-ready toughness define Troy Industries’ Di-Optic Aperture (DOA) Folding Rear BattleSight.
Looking for rock solid stability and dead-on accuracy in a fixed sight? Troy Industries Di-Optic Aperture (DOA) fixed sights get the job done with an advanced design, superior sighting ability and battle-ready toughness.
This permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight allows limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp to eliminate glare. Provides a continuous zero, unflinching durability and peace of mind.
These sights provide lightning fast target acquisition and are manufactured to exceed military specs. The optically engineered Di-optic apertures center your eyes instantly and effortlessly providing a clearer target picture than with round apertures.
The sights feature two settings, one for up to 300 meters and a second for up to 550 meters. This versatility makes the DOA ideal for military, law enforcement and home defense applications. These advanced sights have been extensively field-tested and, like all Troy Industries products, are Battle Ready. Count on it.
The sights feature two settings, one for up to 300 meters and a second for up to 500 meters. This versatility makes the DOA ideal for military, law enforcement and home defense applications. These advanced sights have been extensively field-tested and, like all Troy Industries products, are Battle Ready.
– Di-Optic Apertures improve sight acquisition speed
– Increases accuracy out to 550m
– Exclusive Battle Ready design
– Installs and adjusts easily
– Aircraft aluminum 6061 & stainless steel
– Type III hard coat w/ black oxide or Flat Dark Earth finish
– Hardened T6 aircraft aluminum construction with stainless steel components
– Fits all M4, M16, AR15, AR10 variants and other firearms that have a flat top receiver or removable carry handle.
– A permanent rail mounted alternative to a standard A2 rear sight or carry handle
– Provides constant access to fixed sights that continuously hold their zero
– Extremely durable and reliable providing peace of mind
– The most rugged fixed rear sight available.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
AT3 Tactical did a great job. I had no issue, and will certainly buy from you folks again. As far as the sight, well just as I feared. I've never did well with peep-sights, and thought I'd give this style a try. Needless to say the sight is now in my bin of spare parts, and I'm back to looking for a "open" rear sight. I can't fault the sight, as it is more of an issue with me than it.
I am excited to get my Troy fixed, front and rear sights mounted on my weapon. I have not had a chance to use them yet, but am comfortable and excited about my purchase thus far. I would have easily given them 5-stars, but was a little disappointed to find surface rust on the rear sights. I also discovered a lot of rust on the enclosed front sight adjustment tool. Not what I expected to find.
What a great deal.... The sight matches the Magpul FDE perfectly. Thanks AT3