AT3™ ALPHA Shake Awake Red Dot Sight
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
Durability and dead-on accuracy have made Troy Industries M4 Style Folding BattleSights the hands-down choice of Special Ops and tactical users worldwide.
Easy to install and to deploy, with no levers or springs to fumble with, these sights position apertures at exact factory height. A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions.
A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again (they fold to a profile of just 0.460). Troy BattleSights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers. No tools required for adjustment. Each click adjusts .50 MOA.
Also, these sights are available with option Tritium Illumination!
Troy Industries’ TRITIUM BattleSights are designed for twilight or any low-light situation. TRITIUM is a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source where using batteries or electricity is not possible.
The front post is centered between two Tritium points of reference to allow proper alignment, eliminating the poor sight orientation that is typical in twilight.
Just because the light’s not perfect doesn’t mean your aim shouldn’t be.
Hardened T6 Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
Note: Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only. (Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight). Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
To begin these sights are very well constructed. However there is no excuse for sights of this nature being squared in shape. The front post must be cylindrical and much finer. The click adjustments should be finer as well. Also there should be instructions telling how to return the tritium side of the sight to the correct adjusted position. I had to research this. Most would be led to believe one full revolution is one click and that is not the case. For those who need to know you must fully depress the detent to actually adjust per click and then half depress detent to return the sight to proper (tritium side) location as to not move sight adjustment. Aside from these issues I feel these are very good sights however for the price they should be much better. Iron sights should be designed to shoot consistent 4” groups at 100 yds and I just don’t think this design is up for that task. But in all honesty I have yet to put that to test. I may stand corrected. If Troy would like to redesign its sights to my specifications and send me a set I would be more than happy to give an honest review. Overall these sights are pretty good and would suffice in close quarters combat but for longer ranges (beyond 250 yds) I’m not quite so sure.
With the tritium front sight blade you can only adjust in 360º increments. The rear sight would be better if it would adjust for elevation/distance. The front sight tool does not fit/work. Well made but design could be much better. PK
Troy makes some great sights
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Product was as described, well made and would absolutely buy another
Install with ease.