Troy BattleSights set the world standard for performance and durability. Now, Troy has developed a rugged low-profile sight designed for firearms with top rails higher than the standard M4.
For shooters who favor a sightline that’s as close to the barrel as possible, or for those with raised top rail systems, the Troy Micro BattleSight provides an ideal solution.
Optionally available with Tritium, a form of hydrogen that emits its own light source, ideal for any low-light shooting situation
Tritium is ideal illumination where using batteries or electricity is not possible. Target acquisition is made possible in low or no light conditions. On Tritium sight, the front post is centered between two tritium points of reference to allow for proper alignment
The Troy Micro BattleSight greatly enhances weapons such as the new IAR, the Sig Sauer 556® Pistol and Carbine, POF 416® & 417®, FN Scar®, Robinson Armament XCR®, Heckler & Koch 416® & 417® and other weapons with raised top rails. Troy Micro BattleSights are rugged, reliable and Battle Ready. Sold as a set only.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Solid af, great build quality. They are really beefy. I feel like I could hit it with a hammer. Only reason for 3 stars is the tritium is extremely weak, kinda like its been sitting in stock for years or just a bad batch.
Troy Micro Sight Set - M4 Style - Folding
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.