True Precision Fluted Barrel for Glock 43 and 43X
True Precision Fluted Match Barrel for Glock 43/43X
The True Precision Fluted Barrel is a high-quality upgrade specifically designed for the Glock 43 and 43X. With its fluted design, this barrel not only looks sleek and stylish but also offers improved heat dissipation and reduced weight. Additionally, this barrel has earned to be called a true match barrel due to excelling at accuracy.
- Easy to install drop-in design
- Compatible with the 43 and 43X
- Barrel length is 3.40″ overall.
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA-sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special 11-degree competition style target crown for non-threaded versions.
- Fully supported SAAMI spec chamber.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
- Lifetime performance warranty for function.
- Brand: True Precision
- Model: Fluted Barrel for Glock 43
- Fit: Glock 43/43X
- Caliber: 9MM
- MPN: TRUTP-G43B-XBL, TRUTP-G43B-XG, and TRUTP-G43B-X
- Twist: 1:10
- Fit: Glock 43X and 48
- Material: 416R stainless steel
- Finish: Nitride, Titanium Nitride, and Stainless
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
True Precision offers a limited lifetime warranty on all parts. The warranty covers the operation and function of the part itself and protects it from any operational defects or failure of operation. Altering or modifying a True Precision part will void the warranty. True Precision parts are manufactured to perform with original “OEM” parts. Using reloaded ammunition will void the warranty. We do not warranty True Precision parts that are damaged or become inoperable due to intentional abuse or improper modification of the part. True Precision does not warranty against normal wear or accident damage. If a warranty claim is approved, a credit for the total replacement cost of the True Precision product will be issued to the customer’s user account.
Coatings – True Precision warranties against defects of the coatings/finish of the part prior to installation. Once a part is installed, we cannot/will not warranty any coating, finish, or cosmetic attribute. Please inspect and bring to our attention any cosmetic defect before installation and within 30 days of the date of delivery so that the product can be returned or replaced at no charge. We cannot guarantee any amount of wear protection as we cannot control conditions of item use. Any issue regarding finishes or coatings is reviewed on a case-by-case basis and is not covered under the warranty and returns policy after installation or use.
Installation and Break-In – True Precision parts and components should only be installed by a certified gunsmith and should only be installed into firearms that are in good working order. The misuse or improper installation of True Precision parts may result in damage to the firearm or injury. For optimal performance, a standard break-in period is suggested for all parts. We recommend a 100-round break-in period for all parts using ball ammunition. Coated barrels may require an initial light polishing of the feed ramp due to possible buildup of coating; this can be accomplished by hand polishing the ramp or a break-in period firing ball ammunition.
Initiating a Warranty Replacement- Please review the above information before initiating a warranty replacement claim. To begin the claim process, please fill out and submit a warranty claim form here.