Bushnell Banner Rifle Scope – 1.5-4.5X32 Multi-X Reticle 0.25 MOA – Matte Black – 611546
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
Excellent 34mm Offset Scope Mount For Your Favorite Optics
The UTG Leapers ACCU-SYNC Scope Mount is an excellent option to get your favorite optic mounted to your modern sporting rifle. It is designed with a precise fit on all Mil-STD-1913 Picatinny rails and features significant lightening cuts to massively reduce weight without compromising its durability.
It is also designed to provide an offset from the base to give extra compensation distance to the eye relief in addition to what the mounting rail allows normally which gives effortless access to scope windage and elevation turrets.
Utilizes Locking Torx Screws & Recoil Stops
The UTG Leapers ACCU-SYNC Scope Mount is precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and finished in anodized matte black for excellent wear resistance. It is designed to withstand the heaviest recoil and the edges and corners are radiused to prevent snagging, scratching, or tearing of other gear.
It includes a T20 Torx wrench for simple and user-friendly installation and the single mount utilizes locking Torx screws and square-shaped integral recoil stops to ensure you’ll never lose your zero.
Get your AR optic mounted right with a pair of ACCU-SYNC Offset Scope Rings from Leapers.
Note: We recommend tightening the ring top screws with a torque value of about 25 inch-lb and the side plate screw with a torque value of about 35 inch-lb.
- Designed with significant lightening cuts to massively reduce weight without compromising durability
- Radiuses edges and corners to prevent snagging, scratching, or tearing of other gear and for effortless access to scope windage and elevation turrets
- Single mount utilizes locking Torn screws and square-shaped integral recoil stops for a secure zero hold
- Precision CNC Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and finished in a blue anodize, designed to fit on MIL-STD-1913 Pica tinny rail platform
- 22mm saddle height, 34mm Offset distance, 100mm base length, high profile fits 1-inch tube optics with up to a 69mm outer objective diameter
- T20 Torx wrench
- Color/Finish: Matte Anodized Black, Blue, & Red
- Offset: 50mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Pieces: 1
- Rail Type: Picatinny
- Profile Level: High
- Ring Diameter: 1″
- Ring Width: 25 mm
- Max. Scope Outer Dia.: 69 mm
- Screws Per Ring: 4UTG Accu-Sync Offset Picatinny Rings
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Awesome Product will by another.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.