UTG Pro AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube
AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube
This US-made AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube from UTG threads into mil-spec lower receivers, and requires no proprietary parts to install. This tube cannot accept buttstocks or pistol braces, keeping your AR-15 pistol build in compliance with recent ATF rulings. By using a sling, you can still effectively maintain a cheek weld with a short-barreled build, using tension from the sling to stabilize yourself.
Be sure to check out the complete UTG AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube Kit, featuring a QD endplate for a quick detach sling, plus all the hardware to complete your rifle’s recoil system.
- Fit: AR-15
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Weight 4.0 oz
- Outer Diameter 1.2
- Length: 7.25″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.