Direct Mount M-LOK Bipod for AR-15
The Recon 360 TL bipod uses two M-LOK slots to securely mount to any M-LOK handguard. No need to use any adapters, or expensive quick-release mounts that add weight to your precision rifle. Whether you’re running a drop-in or free-float M-LOK handguard, this bipod offers tension-adjustable 360 degree panning, adjustable center height, and 15 degrees of tilt in any direction.
- 360 degrees of panning, with tension adjustment lever
- 15 degrees of tilt, from front to back and left to right
- Spiral guided leg extensions securely lock the legs for desired center height
- Bipod legs have 3 locking positions for deployment and storage
- Takes two M-LOK slots on the bottom of the handguard
- Rubberized feet to provide ample traction on a variety of surfaces
- Bipod Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Bipod Finish: Matte Black Anodizing
- Foot Material: Rubber
- Fit: M-LOK (2 Slots Total)
- 5.5in to 7.0in: 8.9 oz
- 7.0in to 9.0in: 11.25 oz
- 8.0in to 12.0in: 15.3 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
I have two of these bipods. One on my 5.56 riffle & one on my Ruger SFAR. My only complaint is the ball socket. Initially both held fairly tight. However after a few rounds to the range the one mounted on my SFAR will no longer hold a solid position & it has no more adjustment to lock it at the swivel. It’s not just loose it’s sloppy loose.My 5.56 riffle isn’t nearly as bad, but it has also loosened a good bit. All other aspects of it are nice, but the ball socket is terrible & needs some way to compensate & adjust the play in it.
Saying all that I gotta say I’ve ordered a few different things from AT3 now & definitely one of the better websites I’ve ordered from. Their shipping is always top notch & quick. Every order I’ve place comes quickly & well packaged.
Coming from a guy who is used to using a non-button lock bipod, this one is a bit cumbersome. I think as I use it more it may loosen up a bit. The locking mechanisms on both legs are extremely stiff and hard to manipulate. However once adjusted and locked it is solid and holds tight. In a bench shooting scenario this is everything I would ask for. In a hunting scenario this would be slow, cumbersome and would need to be set-up beforehand and not on the fly which most hunting scenarios require.
Easy to recommend as it provides a great stand with lots of flexibility. Solid, exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the Recon 360 TL M-LOK Bipod. It's a great stand that's easy to adjust and provides a lot of flexibility.
It's a solid product although the legs don't deploy or retract without some effort which is annoying if in a hurry.. I think next time I'll just stick with the old tried and true Harris ..