UTG Super Slim Fixed AR 15 Iron Sight Set – Front and Rear
Reliable and Compact Fixed Iron Sights
For a full sighting package that won’t fail you, the UTG Super Slim fixed set provides everything you need. These sights go great on any AR-15 with a free-float handguard, or one equipped with a same-plane picatinny gas block. Both the front and rear sight come with built-in recoil lugs for a solid zero hold, and improve upon classic AR-15 sight design for modern users.
A2 Function with Modernized Improvements
The UTG rear sight features tool-free windage and elevation adjustment, plus a flipping dual aperture. Just like an A2 carry handle, with plenty of room for a red dot sight on your flat-top upper. The front sight has machined-in serrations to reduce glare, and is also compatible with aftermarket A2 front sight posts.
This complete package gives you the precision you need, the flexibility for the modern age, and reliability you demand.
Note: UTG recommends 35 inch-lbs of torque for attaching the front and rear sights.
Rear Sight Specifications
- Material: Aluminum with Steel hardware
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Length: 2.4 inch
- Width: 1.3 inch
- Height: 1.8 inch
Front Sight Specifications
- Material: Aluminum Body, Steel Hardware
- Weight: 1.06 oz
- Length: 1.27 inch
- Width: 1.20 inch
- Height: 1.71 inch
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.