5.4 Ounces Buffer Kit For 9mm Carbines To Reduce Recoil
This Angstadt Arms Buffer Kit is designed to help reduce recoil by slowing down the bolt during the cycling process. The buffer weighs 5.4 ounces and is constructed from steel with a Manganese Phosphate finish.
The additional weight is also great for use with carbines chambered in 9mm and comes with a spring and spacer for use in carbine length buffer tubes.
Complete 9mm AR-15 Buffer Kit
The Angstadt Arms 9mm buffer assembly kit is compatible with both GLOCK(R) and Colt(R) style 9mm AR-15’s. This buffer is tough enough to withstand the abuse of blowback 9mm firearms and features a dedicated buffer spacer to limit overtravel of your 9mm bolt carrier.
Complete 9mm AR-15 buffer kit gives you everything you need to get your 9mm AR-15 running smoothly which includes a 9mm buffer, spacer, and carbine buffer spring.
- Great for use with 9mm
- Steel construction
- Carbine length spring
- Buffer spacer
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Length: 4”
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Angstadt Arms Warranty Information
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Angstadt Arms, LLC products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced (with the same or comparable quality model) at our discretion.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, alteration of the product, corrosion, fully automatic use, normal wear and tear, unreasonable use, or use of reloaded or other nonstandard ammunition is not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials surface finish.
- Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and voids the warranty.
- In the event of a warranty repair, please complete a support ticket to speak with a company representative before shipping your firearm for service.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Buffer works great and it came in a timely manner.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.