Armaspec Stainless Steel AR-15 Lower Parts Kit – ARM152
AT3™ FU-BAG™ AR-15 Lost Parts Kit – Springs, Detents, Replacement Components
Best Combination That Fits Your Needs Without Any Redundancy
The Armaspec Stainless Steel AR-15 Lower Parts Kit – ARM152 is designed for AR-15 rifles running in .223/5.56 to give you high quality, color customizable lower parts to complete your receiver without the pistol grip or fire control group.
This lower part kit will give you the best combination that fits your needs without any redundancy. Armaspec Stainless Steel AR-15 Lower Parts Kit incorporates all the great products from Armaspec in one package and provides the durability and reliability you’ll need to give the best performance on your AR-15 build.
- Armaspec SFT 45/90 Safety Selector
- Bolt Catch
- Enhanced Takedown Pin
- Stainless Steel Takedown Detent
- Takedown Detent Spring
- Enhanced Pivot Pin
- Stainless Steel Pivot Detent
- Pivot Detent Spring
- Stainless Steel Buffer Retainer
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Spring
- Enhanced Magazine Release Button
- Stainless Steel Bolt Catch Detent
- Stainless Steel Safety Selector Detent
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Selector Detent Spring
- Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Trigger Guard Roll Pin
- Trigger Guard Setscrew
- Grip Lock Washer
- Grip Screw
Note: This is “NOT” a complete lower parts kit. This is a LPK without FCG and Grip. This Kit does not include the Pistol Grip, Trigger and Hammer, Trigger and Hammer Springs, Disconnect and Disconnect Spring.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Armaspec Lifetime Warranty
- All Armaspec products carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY and are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship.
- Should there be a defect, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion at no cost to you.
- Lifetime warranty does not apply to products sold as “blemished” or “manufacturer refurbished”.
- You must have proof of purchase to initiate a WARRANTY claim.
Please email to email@example.com to request an RMA number.