Strike Industries Enhanced AR15 Lower Parts Kit
Complete Parts With FCG For A Smooth & Reliable Trigger Operation
The Strike Industries Enhanced AR15 Lower Parts Kit is an upgrade for AR-15 builds. This kit offers the complete basic parts you will need, including the fire control group for an unmatched smoothness for mil-spec style AR-15 triggers.
The fire control group offers a crisp 5.5-6.5 lb pull, with polished sear engagement surfaces that vastly improved trigger feel without sacrificing safety or reliability.
The Strike Industries Enhanced AR15 Lower Parts Kit also comes with an enhanced bolt catch with improved grip surfaces and angles to help you deliver your best performance in the field. This kit will give you all of the basic necessities to boost the efficiency of your rifle.
- COMPATIBILITY: AR-15: Mil-Spec lower receivers
- NOT COMPATIBLE: AR-10: Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Roll Pin, Pivot Pin, and Takedown Pin are not compatible with AR-10 lower receivers.
- Includes SI’s signature Enhanced Lower Parts (AR-EBC, New improved SI-SMC, AR-EPTP, & AR-HS-60/90-3in1)
- SI’s Trigger Springs provide a consistent 5.5 ½ to 8 ½ lbs trigger pull with our fire control group
Enhanced Lower Parts:
- Enhanced Bolt Catch – features improved grip surfaces and angles
- Strike Magazine Catch
- Strike Magazine Catch Button
- Enhanced Pivot Pin – longer of the two large pins.
- Enhanced Takedown Pin – smaller of the two large pins.
- SI Selector Lever – 2 included in the package
- SI Selector End Plate
- SI 60-90° 3-in-1 Selector Shaft – with screws
- Bolt Catch Spring – easily confused with the disconnector spring; disconnector spring is tapered though.
- Buffer Retainer Spring – second largest coil type spring in the kit.
- Disconnector Spring – slightly larger than bolt-catch spring, identifiable because one end is a little bit wide than the other.
- Hammer Spring – largest of all the springs.
- Magazine Catch Spring – this is the largest coil spring in the kit.
- Pivot Detent Spring – same as the takedown detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Selector Spring – similar to the takedown and pivot detent springs, but larger diameter; there will only be one of these.
- Takedown Detent Spring – same as the pivot detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Trigger Spring – the smaller of the two largest springs.
- Bolt Catch Plunger – mushroom-shaped pin
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin – smaller of the two roll pins.
- Hammer Pin – solid pin with machined grooves; can be inserted from either side.
- Pivot Detent – same as takedown detent; both sides are usually rounded or semi-conical.
- Selector Detent – one end is flat, the other pointed/semi-conical.
- Takedown Detent – same as pivot detent; both sides are usually rounded.
- Trigger Pin – same as hammer pin; can be inserted from either side.
- Buffer Retainer – large hollow barrel with a small pin protruding from the top
Fire Control Group:
- Trigger: – Investment cast trigger, CNC machined, heat-treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Hammer: – Investment cast hammer, CNC machined, heat-treated, phosphated, precision ground
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831