Features An Extra-Wide Bolt Catch Lever For A Smoother Shooting Experience
The Strike Industries Enhanced Bolt Catch is an exceptional upgrade for AR-15 builds, which features an extra-wide bolt catch lever surface for effortless operation. It is an ideal replacement part that helps in the rapid thumb or palm engagement, even with gloved hands for a smoother shooting experience.
This bolt catch has solid and clean construction, with a matte black finish that makes it a great replacement or new addition to your next build.
Durable & Reliable
The Strike Industries Extended Bolt Catch is made from solid precision cast steel, hardened for extreme durability and impact resistance. It has a sleek and solid construction design that matches perfectly with all mil-spec receivers and offers a wide textured surface to ensure you’ll find it every time.
This is essential, especially even when wearing tactical gloves, or in extreme situations where adrenaline may impact precision and performance.
NOTE: Not compatible with Polymer 80 lower receivers or non-MIL-SPEC receivers.
- Enlarge surface area bolt catch latch for easier operation
- Solid steel construction
- Sleek SI Design
- Bolt catch spring, roll pin, and plunger included
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
I’m left handed, so the larger area on the bolt catch is perfect for me. Also super fast shipping.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.