Strike Industries Billet Magazine Catch for AR15
Ergonomic & Functional Billet Magazine Catch For AR-15
The Strike Industries Billet Magazine Catch is designed to upgrade the looks and function of the magazine button on AR15 builds. This small part is essential for positive and faster magazine reloads while also matching perfectly on custom rifle builds.
The button offers a functional and aesthetic upgrade designed with deep serrations and ergonomic shape to facilitate positive engagement and identification even in dark or adverse conditions.
Reduce Weight & Aesthetic Upgrade
The Strike Industries Billet Magazine Catch is constructed from a solid piece of lightweight 6061 aluminum offering a significant weight reduction and the ability for you to customize the look of your AR build even further.
The magazine catch and rod are made of tough carbon steel with a black finish to fit the look of your AR build without sacrificing function.
- Sleek Strike Industries design
- Aggressive grooves provide positive engagement
- Available in Black, and Red finish!
- Magazine Catch
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Parkerized
- Weight: 0.35 oz.
- Magazine Release Button
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 0.04 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831