Strike Industries Lightweight Forward Assist for AR15
Strike Industries Extended Latch Charging Handle for AR15
Rugged & Lightweight Forward Assist Upgrade From Strike
The Strike Industries Lightweight Forward Assist is an upgrade for AR15 builds, bringing both ergonomics and aesthetics. The unique desighn gives your AR a solid, rugged look while also retaining the functionality of a forward assist. As a bonus, it’s also a little lighter in weight.
Unique & Reliable
The Strike Industries Lightweight Forward Assist is made of lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. This material is great for lightweight builds without sacrificing functionality. The forward assist pawl is constructed of tool steel to ensure positive engagement of the forward assist ratchets on compatible bolt carriers and maintain long service life.
It is the perfect option for your next build to achieve a more lightweight and rugged look while also improving the comfort and functionality of the rifle.
- Ultra-lightweight (only 0.2 oz.)
- Increased corrosion resistance
- Spring and roll pin included
- Available in Black and Red finish to give your AR a custom look
- Plunger: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Pawl: Steel
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831