Ambidextrous AR-10 Charging Handle with Large Latches and Gas Deflection
The Armaspec Victory Charging Handle for AR-10 type rifles makes a great upgrade to a variety of battle rifle builds. The large latches are easy to reach, and have built in vents to direct any excess propellant gas away from your face. This part improves the handling of your rifle, supports high quality US manufacturing, and backed with a lifetime warranty.
This charging handle will work with the popular Aero Precision M5 upper receiver and most other DPMS Gen 1 pattern receivers. If you have compatibility questions, please feel free to reach out to us, and we’ll verify if the Victory for AR-10 will work for you.
- Both handles work from the same mechanism for Center Force Charging
- The right side is lengthened for better grip over the forward assist
- Integrated Gas Vents keep heat and carbon away from the shooter’s face – an upgrade over most competitors
- Finger grooves machined into curved handles for a positive grip
- Made from 7075 T6 Aluminum and Hard Coat Anodized for a tough, lasting finish
- Directs force to the center of the handle to prevent shaft twisting
- Fit: AR-10/AR-308 Pattern Rifles
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Body Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Latch Finish: Anodized or Cerakote
- Weight: 1.38 oz.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Armaspec Lifetime Warranty
- All Armaspec products carry a LIFETIME WARRANTY and are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship.
- Should there be a defect, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion at no cost to you.
- Lifetime warranty does not apply to products sold as “blemished” or “manufacturer refurbished”.
- You must have proof of purchase to initiate a WARRANTY claim.
Please email to email@example.com to request an RMA number.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Looks good, feels great, strong and does what it's suppose to do.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.