We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Sleek and lightweight, durable and accurate - the AT3 Pro Series Backup Iron Sights are the ultimate value in AR-15 iron sights!
Accurate and Easy to Use
- Standard A2 sight design makes these easy to sight in. Adjustable front sight post controls the elevation, and the rear sight features a simple knob for windage adjustment
- Rear sight features a dual aperture - a large aperture for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters, and a small aperture for long-range precision shots.
- Low-profile - sights fold down to only 7/16" height when not in use
- Lightweight, durable 6061 aircraft aluminum body, with mil-spec hard-coat anodized finish.
- Steel mounting bolts provide un-moving accuracy. Recoil-tested hinge and secure locking mechanism
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Mount on any standard picatinny rail such as a flat-top upper and quad rail handguard
- "Same Plane" sights - the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height. These will not work with gas blocks that are lower than the height of the upper receiver
Add the optional front sight tool to make it a breeze to zero your sights! Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8.
Please Note - Since these are "same plane" sights, the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height on the rifle. If you are mounting on a gas block that is lower than the upper receiver, check out our gas-block-height sights.
For more information on selecting the correct sights, read our article on choosing the best AR 15 iron sight.
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- 2.7oz (Rear) & 2.2oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
These do the job. I’m not advanced pleased with them as I was the UTG sights for around the same price. I don’t care for the sight picture as much and the I saw the exact same ones for $18 elseware. Just my preference on they function.
In general the sights are OK, I was happy with them at first glance but had issues with zeroing them.
I installed them on a new build, same plane on the upper receiver and floating hand guard. The rail connections are firmly connected and all seems to be in general alignment but the rear sight had to be adjusted almost to its lefthand limit to true up and the front sight is fully against the bottom limits and the groups are still too low. Since they are backups I’m not overly concerned and compensate in my sight picture knowing it shoots low.
You get what you pay for. Sights do not lock fimly in the up postion.
very well made.
Easy to set up and use. Look nice on my AR, good value for the money, and seem pretty durable based on my initial impression. Will plan to use a lot over several more months and