We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ Pro Series Flip-Up Backup Iron Sights (BUIS) – Front & Rear Set – Same Plane – IS-09
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Sleek and lightweight, durable and accurate – the AT3 Pro Series Backup Iron Sights are the ultimate value in AR-15 iron sights!
Accurate and Easy to Use
- Standard A2 sight design makes these easy to sight in. Adjustable front sight post controls the elevation, and the rear sight features a simple knob for windage adjustment
- Rear sight features a dual aperture – a large aperture for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters, and a small aperture for long-range precision shots.
- Low-profile – sights fold down to only 7/16″ height when not in use
- Lightweight, durable 6061 aircraft aluminum body, with mil-spec hard-coat anodized finish.
- Steel mounting bolts provide un-moving accuracy. Recoil-tested hinge and secure locking mechanism
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Mount on any standard picatinny rail such as a flat-top upper and quad rail handguard
- “Same Plane” sights – the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height. These will not work with gas blocks that are lower than the height of the upper receiver
Add the optional front sight tool to make it a breeze to zero your sights! Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8.
Please Note – Since these are “same plane” sights, the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height on the rifle. If you are mounting on a gas block that is lower than the upper receiver, check out our gas-block-height sights.
For more information on selecting the correct sights, read our article on choosing the best AR 15 iron sight.
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- 2.7oz (Rear) & 2.2oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
Have Questions About this Product?
These buis can’t be beat for the price, exceptional build quality.
Very well made and good adjustability.
Order shipped and arrived on time. High quality at this price point.
I did have a problem with the front sight elevation screw seizing. I reported this to AT3, and they immediately shipped me a new one. Fantastic service and a shining example of how they Stand behind their products.
I would recommend anyone considering these sights to buy them! You should also order the front sight tool with them
Thank you very much, AT3, for your product and outstanding service.
This is my first build. They seem to be well made. I showed them to a friend who had built many and he was impressed with them as a backup. I'm sure once I get them zeroed in they will work great.
AT3 tactical is one of the very few firearms dealers (that I've come across) that have the chat option which is great! the Pro Series Flip-Up bui sights are very well made and for the price are outstanding!, I only have 2 caveats: the up position needs to be fine tuned so there's no movement to the down position without pushing the button , also the clamp piece that the bolt goes through could be little longer, I stripped the back sight bolt trying to get it situated on the rail, (better the bolt than the mount. piece) and had to get a different one.