We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ Pro Series Flip-Up Backup Iron Sights (BUIS) – Front & Rear Set – Same Plane – IS-09
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Sleek and lightweight, durable and accurate – the AT3 Pro Series Backup Iron Sights are the ultimate value in AR-15 iron sights!
Accurate and Easy to Use
- Standard A2 sight design makes these easy to sight in. Adjustable front sight post controls the elevation, and the rear sight features a simple knob for windage adjustment
- Rear sight features a dual aperture – a large aperture for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters, and a small aperture for long-range precision shots.
- Low-profile – sights fold down to only 7/16″ height when not in use
- Lightweight, durable 6061 aircraft aluminum body, with mil-spec hard-coat anodized finish.
- Steel mounting bolts provide un-moving accuracy. Recoil-tested hinge and secure locking mechanism
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Mount on any standard picatinny rail such as a flat-top upper and quad rail handguard
- “Same Plane” sights – the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height. These will not work with gas blocks that are lower than the height of the upper receiver
Add the optional front sight tool to make it a breeze to zero your sights! Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8.
Please Note – Since these are “same plane” sights, the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height on the rifle. If you are mounting on a gas block that is lower than the upper receiver, check out our gas-block-height sights.
For more information on selecting the correct sights, read our article on choosing the best AR 15 iron sight.
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- 2.7oz (Rear) & 2.2oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
Have Questions About this Product?
Decent sights. Giving 4 stars because i find the front sight difficult to adjust, scratched the surface several times trying to adjust the front sight with while trying to get the tool to properly seat into the four slots. Once its zeroed isnt much of an issue i guess.
Great set of Backup sights, mounted them on a S&W MP15 and was spot on at the range. minor elevation adjustment to the front sight post and was shooting at 100 yards with no problems.
The last sights I bought were Troy battle diamond sights.Yes they are eye catching but around 160 bux.They won't do anything different than these AT3 sights for $50.I put them on a LWRC pistol and could care less about name status.I would put these on any future rifles no doubt.
These buis can’t be beat for the price, exceptional build quality.
Very well made and good adjustability.