Sleek and lightweight, durable and accurate - the AT3 Pro Series Backup Iron Sights are the ultimate value in AR-15 iron sights!
Accurate and Easy to Use
- Standard A2 sight design makes these easy to sight in. Adjustable front sight post controls the elevation, and the rear sight features a simple knob for windage adjustment
- Rear sight features a dual aperture - a large aperture for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters, and a small aperture for long-range precision shots.
- Low-profile - sights fold down to only 7/16" height when not in use
- Lightweight, durable 6061 aircraft aluminum body, with mil-spec hard-coat anodized finish.
- Steel mounting bolts provide un-moving accuracy. Recoil-tested hinge and secure locking mechanism
- Mount on any standard picatinny rail such as a flat-top upper and quad rail handguard
- "Same Plane" sights - the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height. These will not work with gas blocks that are lower than the height of the upper receiver
Add the optional front sight tool to make it a breeze to zero your sights! Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8.
Please Note - Since these are "same plane" sights, the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height on the rifle. If you are mounting on a gas block that is lower than the upper receiver, check out our gas-block-height sights.
For more information on selecting the correct sights, read our article on sight selection.
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- 2.7oz (Rear) & 2.2oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail
- Height when flipped down: 5/8"
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
great price excellent quality excellent service .
I wasn't sure what I would be getting but I purchased two sets based on other reviews.
I was exceptionally surprised when I got them because the finish is superb.
There are no shavings, no burrs, in the coding is very nice. I have not installed them yet but I have no doubt that these will be some of the nicest BUIS you can find for the money. I would imagine that they're importing from China but it does not matter in the case of these iron sites. Whoever is sourced to make these is doing a "Knock it out of the ballpark" job.
Sturdy sites good turn around time on order first time purchase good job on your part
I got them several months back and found out the rear sight was defected.
The repplacement was received several days later to complete my project. Thank you very much, Zac.
Sights were mounted on my 7.62x39 cal rifle.
Fit just right, nice low profile when flipped down