AT3 Upper Receiver Black + AT3 Bolt Carrier Group + Breek Arms Warhammer Charging Handle Kit for AR 15
Complete your Next Build with AT3’s Top-Selling Billet Upper Receiver and BCG plus the Trusted Breek Arms Warhammer Charging Handle
Save by bundling vs purchasing the parts individually, plus free shipping.
This kit contains 3 easy-to-install components – AT3 Slick Side Billet Upper Receiver, AT3 Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group, and Breek Arms Warhammer Charging Handle.
- The AT3 Billet Upper Receiver – A unique slick-side upper receiver with dust cover, no forward assist, and matches perfectly with AT3’s SPEAR handguards with anti-rotation features.
- The AT3 Bolt Carrier Group – High-quality BCG for reliable function in your rifle. Durable, easy to clean, and less reliant on lubrication when compared to mil-spec phosphate coating.
- Breek Arms Warhammer Charging Handle – ultra-slick, ambidextrous charging handle that has thin, deep-set handles to ensure it doesn’t interfere with optics or backup sights, making for an even slicker experience than other handles out there.
Further details on each component below:
AT3™ Slick Side Upper | Billet Upper Receiver
Machined from billet aluminum, this unique slick-side upper receiver has no forward assist, includes a dust cover, and matches perfectly with AT3’s SPEAR handguards with anti-rotation features. This upper also features more material to surround your barrel extension than typical forged receivers, reducing flex and increasing precision. Matches with mil-spec lower receivers for a reliable fit. Made in the USA.
- M4 Feed ramps
- Standard .250″ takedown pin holes
- Low-profile brass deflector
- Includes dust cover
- No Forward Assist
- PLATFORM: AR15
- MATERIAL: 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- FINISH: Anodized Black
- COMPATIBILITY: Perfect match for AT3 SPEAR Handguards, standard AR15/M16 bolt carriers, charging handles, and some other handguards.
- WEIGHT: 7.1 oz
AT3™ AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group – 5.56 NATO/.300 Blackout
It features a black salt bath nitride finish, MPI inspected bolt, properly staked grade 8 gas key screws, and a lifetime warranty. The black nitride finish features excellent hardness and lubricity, which means this BCG is durable, easy to clean, and less reliant on lubrication when compared to mil-spec phosphate coating. The bolt carrier group is the workhorse of your rifle, and a quality BCG is critical to reliable rifle function. Get a bolt carrier group that is guaranteed to last a lifetime. Made in the USA.
- Caliber: .223/5.56/.300 Blackout
- Finish type: Black Salt Bath Nitride
- Carrier Type: M16 Auto (Ideal for AR-15)
- Carrier Material: 8620 Gun Steel
- Gas Key Material: 4130 Steel
- Gas Key Screws: Grade 8
- Bolt Material: MPI tested 9310 Steel, Shot Peened
- Extractor Material: 4140 Steel
- Cam Pin Material: 8620 Steel
- Firing Pin Material: 4140 Steel, Chrome Plated
- Mil-Spec O-Ring and Gas Rings
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
Breek Arms WARHAMMER Mod 2 Ambidextrous Charging Handle
Truly ambidextrous charging handle with thin, deep-set handles to ensure it doesn’t interfere with optics or backup sights, making for an even slicker experience than other handles out there. There’s also a relief cut near the rear to divert pressurized gasses from the receiver away from your face, with a raised shelf at the back for more protection, making it ideal for suppressed fire. Constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum, and manufactured right in Minnesota.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78″ total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gunsmithing required
- Made in America
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.